Not yet available on marketplaces
Description & Instructions
- Suitable for women looking for mineral eye makeup.
- Lily Lolo Creamy Natural Vegan Mascara is easy to apply and will volumize and lengthen your lashes
- Lily Lolo Mascara is soft and creamy and has no artificial ingredients.
- Made with pure natural ingredients and are completely free of harmful chemicals.
Long-lasting color with a smooth texture.
- Tested under dermatological control.
- Not tested on animals.
How to use
- Make sure eyelashes are clean and dry of any prior makeup.
- While still wet, apply no more than 3 coats. If fluid sets, it can make the lashes clumpy. Also, you will find the wand will not easily stroke through the lashes if fluid sets.
- Looking down into a mirror (preferably magnified), start at the base of the lashes using light zigzag strokes working up to the tips of the lashes. The zigzag technique helps to prevent lashes sticking together and gives them a more ‘feathery’ appearance.
- Now gently apply to lower lashes. If lower lashes are thin, avoid applying and drawing attention.
- Avoid applying mascara to the top of upper lashes, as this forces them to fall flat and straight.
- Keep cap tightened well to prevent drying out and store at moderate temperature.
- 6M (6 months after 1st use)
A cruelty-free brand, free from chemicals, parabens, perfumes, or dyes. 90% of products are vegan-friendly
Aqua (Water), Myrica Pubescens Fruit Cera (Myrica Pubescens Fruit Wax), Propanediol, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax), Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Sucrose Stearate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Cera (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax), Lactobacillus Ferment Bis-Octyldodecyl Dimer Dilinoleate/Propanediol Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Oryza Sativa Bran Cera (Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax), Glyceryl Caprylate, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, [May Contain CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)].